Children's Church & Indoor Worship:
Indoor worship begins at 11:00am in the FLC. Children will be dismissed from worship (no children's message) and babies to 2 year olds will be with Ms. Julienne and a volunteer, and everyone else on up will be with Miss Emilee and a volunteer. We will spend time outside on the playground, have a Bible lesson, and an activity.
- All adults will wear masks and each child will have their own supply box for any activity.
- We will encourage hand washing and social distancing as well.
- Please send a water bottle with your child if they are attending Children's Church.
There is nursery available for babies - 2 year olds and 3s and up will have Sunday school at 10:00am. We will meet in the VPK room of the FLC for check in, then meet outside for our lesson. Should the weather not cooperate with us, we will move indoors.
- Masks are required while indoors and we will encourage social distancing.
- Please send a water bottle with your child(ren)!
- Electronic check in is strongly encouraged. You can do so on Sunday morning at this link (the passcode is pwumc2020) OR by scanning the QR code outside the classroom. We're so excited to relaunch our Sunday school hour!
PoWash Kids Wednesdays:
PoWash Kids Wednesdays takes place in the Stephen Center from 5:00pm - 6:30pm.
FOR KINDERGARTEN THRU 5TH GRADE ONLY!
- We will have a Bible lesson, games or activities, and fellowship!
- EVERYONE will wear masks while indoors and not eating/drinking.
- Registration is required by NOON on Wednesday so we can provide enough food! You can do that at this link.